Are you a Tax Assistant who enjoys working from home? Are you a Tax Assistant looking for flexible hours?
Established in 1991, our client is a bookkeeping service who strives to make their customers businesses the best they can be. Our client helps their customers create great financials and accelerate profits.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Tax Assistant, you will be responsible for onboarding new clients and assist with getting the account up and running prior to handing it off to the bookkeeping staff.
- Assist with date redemption review and clean up
- Set up internal tasks per client
- Support, direct and oversee monthly work processed by bookkeeping staff
- File sales tax returns and payments
- Assist clients with questions
- Prepare corporate and partnership returns
- Support year end processing such as closing books and preparing 1099’s
- Stop into the office weekly to check the mail
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Minimum of one year of tax experience
- Excellent customer service skills
- Accounting skills
- MSWD and Excel skills
- QuickBooks experience preferred
- Experience with Dubsado, Karbon, Gusto, Hubdoc, Shopify, PayPal or Zoom is a plus
- Must live in Wisconsin
WHAT YOU GET:
- Opportunity to work from home
- Flexible hours
- Laid back company environment
Hours: 40 hours per week, flexible start time, contact us for details
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Tax Assistant: $17.00-$20.00 / hr.
Location: Remote position – must live in Wisconsin
Job ID: 137307
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.