Are you a Certified Appraiser looking for an extremely flexible position that offers benefits? Are you a Certified Appraiser who has experience with residential properties?
Our client offers financial services for both commercial and non-profit organizations. They offer flexibility in a fun, family-like, work environment with great benefits for both full and part-time employees.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Certified Appraiser, you will review all credit presentations for property reviews.
- Complete appraisal order from Credit Analyst and/or Operations Specialist
- Complete any evaluations for single-family commercial loans (small (under $1 million) and large)
- Prepare written reports that estimate property values
- Review appraisals
- Track properties that need annual inspections and monitor completion
- Inspect properties to evaluate construction, condition, special features, and functional design and take property measurements
- Research local property market by analyzing comparable nearby properties in order to help make an estimate of the value of the property
- Search public records for transactions such as sales, leases and assessments
- Compute final estimation of property values (depreciation, replacement costs, value comparisons, etc.)
- Complete validation testing
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Prefer BA degree in Finance, Real Estate, Economics or Accounting
- 2+ years of experience completing appraisals for residential properties
- Appraisal certification or license
- In depth knowledge of valuation, theories and methodologies for commercial appraisals
- Working knowledge of evaluation guidelines
- Commercial appraisal experience is a plus
- Basic MSWD skills, basic to intermediate Excel skills and Outlook
- Accurate and efficient data entry skills
- Valid driver’s license and current auto insurance
WHAT YOU GET:
- Heath insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Laid back, modern relaxed work environment
- Casual dress code
- Family atmosphere
- Fun culture and environment
Hours: 20 hours per week between 8:00am-4:30pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Certified Appraiser position: Based on experience, contact us for details
Location: Appleton, WI
Job I.D. 137318
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.