Are you a Mailroom Associate who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment? Are you a Mailroom Associate who is computer savvy and has a strong ability to learn new programs?
Our client is a Fortune 500 company that has a vision of becoming the nation’s most respected personal lines insurance company. They strive to make people feel confident about their financial future.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Mailroom Associate, you will be working in the print distribution center.
- Print and mail all outgoing client statements, confirmations, checks and other reports to clients and advisors
- Print and mail output from mainframe and batch process
- Prioritize print queue to ensure deadlines are met
- Work with copiers, printers and metered equipment
- Participate in training and maintain knowledge necessary to work in multiple workflow systems
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 6+ months of mailroom, mail distribution center experience or worked in a position that dealt primarily with the incoming and outgoing mail
- Ability to move around between tasks/shift tasks quickly and at specific times or as volume dictates
- Must be extremely moldable and eager/willing to learn
- Experience stuffing and mail inserting, sorting mail and/or working with metering machines in a plus
- Basic MSWD and Excel skills
- Knowledge of Adobe applications is a huge plus
- Must be computer savvy to learn the company software
- Ability to work independently and as a team
- Good written and verbal skills
- Ability to work in a very fast-paced environment and multi-task yet able to handle repetitive tasks at times
- Must be able to stand for longer periods of time, there could be days with standing the majority of the day or partial days, or even sitting all day, it will vary depending on the day
WHAT YOU GET:
- Great company to have on your resume
- Good foot in the door
- Opportunity to learn something new
- Health insurance
Hours: 9:45am – 6:15pm
Pay for the Mailroom Associate position: $16.00 – $17.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: De Pere, WI
Job ID: 137326
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.