Are you a Customer Service Representative who wants to work from home in a fast-paced environment? Are you a Customer Service Representative who has strong problem solving skills and ability to engage with customers?
Our client is privately held and family-owned. They have grown into one of the largest employers in Northeastern Wisconsin.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Customer Service Representative, you will utilize remote and virtual technology to solve customer issues and troubleshoot hardware for internal and external clients.
- Provide client support for assigned products/services via phone, emails and chat
- Analyze and resolve support issues – troubleshoot, ask clarifying questions and underlying causes or issues
- Work with escalation procedures to provide resolution to customer inquires
- Track all client interactions including contracts, suggestions and resolution to issues in tracking software
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have 1+ years of customer service experience, preferably in a high-volume, service environment
- Experience supporting mobile applications or cloud-based applications is a plus
- Highly prefer anyone who is a recent graduate in business or related degree that is motivated and looking for a career and a company that provides growth
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree is a plus
- Good computer skills with the ability to switch between computer screens easily
- Must have strong technical aptitude and interest
- Able to navigate on internet with the ability to learn and utilize a variety of software applications
- Must be okay doing Zoom and web based virtual meetings
- Must be okay working in a department that has metrics for number of calls and resolution time
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and be quality minded and detailed orientated
- Strong problem skills
- Ability to engage the customer and ask good questions
- Must have empathy and de-escalation skills
- Ability to convey enthusiasm on the phone
- Strong and professional communication skills in a variety of channels such as phone, email and chat rooms
- Must live in Wisconsin
WHAT YOU GET:
- Certified Great Workplace by Great Place to Work®
- Company that is an active leader in the community
- Industry leader
- Collaborative workplace
- Work-life balance
- Health insurance
Hours: 12:30Pm – 9:00pm Monday through Friday
Length: Temporary long term, possibly Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Customer Service Representative: $15.50 / hr.
Location: Remote position – must live in Wisconsin
Job ID: 137335
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.