Are you an Accounting Assistant who enjoys detailed work? Are you an Accounting Assistant who is looking for an opportunity within a family team environment?
Our client is a tool supplier for companies.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Accounting Assistant, you will verify daily billing paperwork, enter and send accounts payable invoices.
- Process credit card charges to customers
- Process price adjustments
- Process accounts receivable credits/debits
- Process sales tax credits
- Review and prepare reports
- Prepare and conduct mail runs
- Assist as backup for processing customer freight billing and setting up vendors
- Assist as backup for answering phones
- Assist as backup check/ACH runs, check signing, deposits and payment postings
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Accounts receivable and accounts payable experience is highly preferred
- Would consider someone with a recent Associate degree in Accounting
- Basic/intermediate skillset in Excel
- Stronger data numeric skills
- Any experience working with an ERP system or Sage is a plus
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Family/team environment that relies on the abilities/knowledge of their teammates to find solutions and provide exceptional customer service
- Unique industry with unique and vast needs that ensure that you are constantly learning-if you like a challenge.
- Encourage growth and offer growth opportunities
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid vacation
- Bonus opportunities
Hours: 8:00am – 4:30pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Accounting Assistant position: $16.50/ hr.
Location: Neenah, WI
Job ID: 137339
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.