Are you an Accounting / Office Assistant who has strong and accurate 10 key data entry skills? Are you an Accounting / Office Assistant who is looking for an opportunity within a growing team environment?
Our client is committed to quality, dedication, and excellence. They pledge to maintain constant profitability as a means to future growth and success.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Accounting / Office Assistant, you will be supporting accounting operations in the cash management area.
- Cash forecasting and cash management of all outsourced ATM’S
- Monitor and project cash outages and schedule emergency cash fills
- Ensure that regular cash fills are done on time and follow up with the bank and cash handler if they are not
- Maintain the current database
- Prepare and analyze the ATM audits weekly
- Support the analysis of future cash requirements for the entire ATM fleet
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 1+ year of office experience is highly preferred
- Would consider a fresher accounting graduate and/or someone who is very numbers oriented and has very strong 10 key data entry skills
- Any accounting experience is a plus
- Technical diploma/certificate or Associate degree in Accounting is a plus
- Basic skillset in MSWD and Excel
- Strong and accurate 10 key data entry skills
- Energetic, positive and driven
- Excellent and professional phone skills
- Extremely thorough, accurate and high attention to detail in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to handle confidential information
- Career oriented and strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Huge opportunity for growth long-term
- Great internal longevity
- Team environment
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Life insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
- Profit sharing
Hours: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Accounting / Office Assistant position: $15.00 / hr.
Location: Green Bay, WI
Job ID: 137345
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.