Are you a Receptionist who enjoys working with people? Are you a Receptionist who is looking for an opportunity with a lot of variety?
Our client protects and works to improve the water in the Green Bay area
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Receptionist, you will be sitting at the front desk, answering phones and opening the front security gate if anyone arrives to the location.
- Handle mail
- Type letters
- Work with paperwork and records to get them scanned into the system
- Deposit checks into their online system as needed
- Miscellaneous office tasks as needed such as copying, filing, etc.
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 6+ months of receptionist experience is highly preferred
- Would consider someone with customer service experience involving some phone work
- Computer savvy to learn their software
- Basic skillset in MSWD and Excel
- Friendly, great front desk presence and excellent communication skills
- Ability to jump in and hit the ground running
- Must not be afraid to ask questions when they arise
- Must be easy going, trainable, moldable, able to go with the flow and do whatever needs to be done
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to work well independently with minimal supervision
- Strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Smaller department that gets along very well
- Flexibility with hours
- Great foot in the door
- Variety within the role
Hours: Full-time hours 7:30am – 4:00pm, contact us for details
Pay for the Receptionist position: $12.00 -$15.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Green Bay, WI
Job ID: 137368
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.