Are you a Patient Service Representative who has strong communication skills? Are you a Patient Service Representative who enjoys working with patients in person and over the phone?
Our client has been providing innovative, individualized care in the Fox Cities for almost 50 years.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Patient Service Representative, you will answer phones and schedule patients.
- Greet patients
- Take insurance information
- Work with medical records
- Work with Epic to assist with patient registrations
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have front medical office experience
- 2+ years of medical office experience is preferred
- Experience with Epic is a bonus
- Must have strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to communicate calmly and clearly
- Time management and organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task efficiently
WHAT YOU GET:
- Growing practice
- Half of lunch paid
- Summer hours you have the option to leave an hour early
- Great benefits
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Patient Service Representative position: $15.00 – $15.50 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 137373
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.