Are you an Appointment Scheduler who enjoys working in a team environment? Are you an Appointment Scheduler who is looking for a part-time opportunity?
Our client specializes in gutter installation, roof replacement and insulation services.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Appointment Scheduler, you will create job packets to include assembling photos and drawings as well as material lists for the installers.
- Take incoming service calls and enter services in to the system
- Answer other incoming calls and direct them accordingly
- Schedule sales appointments for the sales representatives who will go out and give a free estimate and schedule service calls using a script
- Work with the rest of the team in the office to reach the goal of setting 60 sales appointments per week
- Assist with any miscellaneous duties such as light filing, scheduling installations and data entry
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have one year of call center, reception or office assistant experience
- Computer savvy with the ability to learn new programs quickly
- Basic skillset in MSWD and Excel
- Any experience working with mail merges is a plus
- Strong and accurate typing skills
- Experience with Outlook and/or Salesforce is a plus
- Must have a great phone voice and be comfortable using a script
- Strong multi-tasking skills
- Strong work ethic
- Strong attention to detail
WHAT YOU GET:
- Family-owned and family-oriented company
- Growing company
- Team environment
- Casual dress code
Hours: 1:00pm – 6:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Appointment Scheduler position: $14.00 – $15.00 / hr. – Based on experience
Location: Madison, WI
Job I.D. 137374
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.