Are you a Customer Service Representative who is passionate about wellness? Are you a Customer Service Representative who enjoys working with people?
Our client is a multi-location clinic that has been providing award-winning service for over 60 years. They specialize in many types of care and treatment options and have helped thousands.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Customer Service Representative, you will provide excellent customer service over the phone and assist the office as needed.
- Assist patients with scheduling appointments
- Answer incoming calls and respond to patients e-mails
- Assist patients with scheduling appointments and their inquires
- Manage and resolve patient complaints; escalating to appropriate resources as needed
- Document all call information according to standard operating procedures
- Perform administrative tasks such as filing, typing listing cards & new patient charts, copying, monitoring office supplies, mail distribution and any other administrative tasks
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have 1+ years of customer service experience from an office setting, preferably working on the phones
- An associate or bachelor’s degree is a plus
- Computer savvy with the ability to catch on quickly to new systems and programs
- Basic skillset in MSWD or Excel
- Strong and accurate typing skills with the ability to work with multiple screens
- Must be very passionate about wellness and understand the importance of the field
- Friendly, personable and easygoing
- Professional and excellent customer service skills
- Ability to work with interruptions in a fast-paced environment
- Strong multitasking and prioritizing skills
- Strong organizational skills and high attention to detail
- Team player and strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Company that really cares about their employees
- Growing company
- Chance for advancement and promotion
- Company offers chance for continuing education in their field if they wanted to obtain certifications
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Disability insurance
- Life insurance
- Profit sharing
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
Hours: Full-time hours between the hours of 7:00am – 7:00pm, must be flexible to work two Saturdays a month 8:00am – 2:00pm, contact us for details
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Customer Service Representative position: $13.00 / hr.
Location: Sun Prairie, WI
Job ID: 137384
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.