Are you an Executive Assistant who has strong Excel skills? Are you an Executive Assistant who is looking for an opportunity to work for a non-profit organization?
Our client is a community-based organization that provides resources and services. They strive to design and offer programs that minimize challenges.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Executive Assistant, you will maintain the executive director’s schedule and handle e-mail correspondence.
- Set up for virtual meetings and ensure everything is prepped and ready to go
- Take meeting minutes during meetings and board meetings
- Assist with event management
- Organize fundraising activities
- Assist with any other duties as assigned
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have 3 years of executive experience, ideally where they were supporting someone in upper management
- Must have an associate degree
- A bachelor’s degree is strongly preferred
- Basic skillset in MSWD and intermediate in Excel
- Any experience with Outlook and Zoom is a huge plus
- Professional and personable
- Strong verbal/written communication skills
- Ability to catch on and learn new tasks quickly
- Must be able to maintain strict confidentiality
- Extremely high attention to detail
- Strong critical thinking skills
- Ability to work well independently
- Strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Opportunity to work for a non-profit organization
- Positive team environment
- Fun work atmosphere
Hours: 8:30am – 4:30pm
Pay for the Executive Assistant position: $20.00 – $23.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Madison, WI
Job ID: 137409
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.