Are you an Administrative Assistant who has strong Excel skills? Are you an Administrative Assistant who is looking for a career within a company that offers great benefits?
Our client has been in business for over 70 years, they specialize in custom machine building for use around the world.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Administrative Assistant, you will be assisting with all administrative functions for the company.
- Accounts payable
- File maintenance
- Time card collection and entry daily
- Collect material certificates and file them
- Enter the labor time in jobs as needed
- Handle incoming calls
- Bank deposits
- Setup new customers with paperwork, faxes and manufacturing exemption certificates
- Help to set up visitors with visit e-mails and log entry
- Assist with signing and room set up for guests as needed
- Assist with miscellaneous projects such as purchasing projects, profit and loss projects, recording packages, benefits enrollment assistance and new hire paperwork packet assembly
- Any other duties as assigned
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Any accounting knowledge or experience is a plus
- Ideally would like to see someone who has some continuing education
- Basic skillset in MSWD and intermediate/advanced in Excel
- Any ERP software knowledge is a plus
- Professional, friendly and easygoing
- Strong organizational and prioritizing skills
- Extremely high attention to detail and accuracy
- Must be able to be assertive yet not aggressive must understand when to say “no” as needed but not someone who will say “no” to everything
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills
- Ability to work heavily with deadlines
- Career-oriented and strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Great company to work for
- Excellent internal longevity
- Variety with in the position, everyday is different
- Ability tot learn more and grow in responsibilities
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- Paid vacation
Hours: 40 hours per week between 7:00am – 5:00pm, contact us for details
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Administrative Assistant position: $14.00 – $18.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Green Bay, WI
Job ID: 137411
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.