Are you a Customer Service Representative who is looking for a career and looking to help the company grow? Are you a Customer Service Representative who has experience working in an insurance agency?
Our client specializes in commercial and personal lines insurance.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As Customer Service Representative, you will answer phone calls and handle any walk in traffic.
- Help customers with insurance policy questions and make changes
- Data entry of customer information
- Complete required documents
- Interact face to face with customers at times
- Help to bring in new business for the company
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have a Property & Casualty (P&C) license and experience working in an independent insurance agency
- Experience focusing on commercial lines is strongly preferred
- Experience using Applied Epic software is preferred
- Ability to jump in and hit the ground running while working in a fast paced environment
- Must be able to work independently and be reliable to get the work done
- Flexible to doing whatever needs to be done
- Must be comfortable working alone in the office the majority of the time
- Must be looking to stay long-term and make this position your career
- Personable with excellent customer service skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Vacation time
- Casual work environment
- Ability to take ownership of the role and help the business grow
Hours: 24 hours a week, 3 full days 8:00am – 5:00pm, will go to 40 hours a week within 6 months
Length: Temporary to Hire or Direct Hire
Pay for the Customer Service Representative: $15.00 / hr. + commission
Location: New London, WI
Job ID: 137432
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.