Are you Logistics Assistant who is looking to get your foot in the door with a company that offers a great working environment? Are you Logistics Assistant who has strong data entry skills?
Our client is an insurance company that has been providing service for over 100 years. They offer a variety of benefits for their employees.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Logistics Assistant, you will assist the logistics/shipping department as needed.
- Track shipments to identify those with a lack of progress and potentially lost
- Contact the carrier to learn more on the whereabouts of the shipment
- Set up new accounts and enter information into the systems
- Confirm customer information is accurate
- Ensure all various systems contain the same data
- Process credits on customer accounts if package didn’t arrive on time
- File requests for credit from USPS on late deliveries
- Help team develop SOP’S for assigned tasks
- Communicate with customers via e-mail as needed
- Help with various administrative tasks for the team
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 6 months of office assistant or administrative assistant experience
- Must have on the job data entry experience
- Strong and accurate data entry skills
- Any experience with Salesforce, Guidewire or any shipping systems is a plus
- Excellent multitasking skills
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to take direction and be motivated
- Strong verbal/written communication skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Employee walking paths
- Fitness center and onsite health coach
- Onsite café
- Health insurance
Hours: 35 hours a week between the hours of 7:30am – 5:00pm, contact us for details
Pay for the Logistics Assistant position: $13.00 / hr.
Location: Neenah, WI
Job ID: 137521
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.