Are you an Office Assistant who enjoys working with people? Are you an Office Assistant who has strong and accurate data entry skills?
Our client has been assisting the Appleton community with improving the exterior of their home/business for over 90 years.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Office Assistant, you will answer/transfers calls from a multi-line phone and greet incoming customers.
- Assist customers with questions regarding their items
- Data entry of ticket/ packing slips and customer orders
- May assist with some measurements and conversions
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have 1-2 years of office experience
- Must be comfortable with working on the phones
- Receptionist experience is preferred
- Basic skillset in MSWD and Excel
- Must be comfortable with math
- Experience/knowledge of QuickBooks is highly preferred
- Strong accurate data entry skills
- Outgoing and warm personality
- Excellent customer service skills
- Must have the desire and wiliness to learn
- Team player and flexible to assist however as needed
WHAT YOU GET:
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
Hours: 8:00am – 4:30pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Office Assistant position: $14.00 / hr.
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 137531
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.