Are you an Office Assistant who has strong and accurate data entry skills? Are you an Office Assistant who is extremely detail oriented?
Our client is passionate about employee development and success. Continuously growing nationally and internationally, they know the value of giving back to the community through volunteerism, donations and scholarships.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Office Assistant you will enter work and preventative maintenance orders into the system.
- Assist with SAP transition
- Generate preventative maintenance reports
- Answer the phones as needed
- Assist with miscellaneous projects as needed
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have on the job data entry experience
- Strong and accurate data entry skills
- Basic skillset in MSWD and intermediate in Excel
- Any SAP experience is a huge plus
- Extremely high attention to detail and accuracy
- Must be able to work with disruptions and stay focused
- Strong multitasking and time-management skills
- Strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Work for a worldwide company
- Company that gives back to the community
- Company is continuously growing
Hours: 35-40 hours per week, contact us for details
Pay for the Office Assistant position: $14.00 – $16.00 / hr. based on experience
Location: Oshkosh, WI
Job ID: 137565
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.