Are you a Customer Service Representative who has strong and accurate data entry skills? Are you a Customer Service Representative who is looking for an opportunity within a fun and hardworking team?
Our client is a family-owned and operated company that provides transportation and distribution services throughout the U.S. and Canada.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Customer Service Representative, you will be the face of the company to their customers, identify and assess their needs.
- Build relationships between the customer and the company
- Provide information to the customer
- Enter all the orders
- Set appointments
- Communicate as issues arise
- Work with the Brokers for on problem resolution
- Document all customer interaction
- Process customer accounts and handle all documentation
- Any other duties assigned
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 6+ months of customer service or retail experience
- Computer savvy with the ability to learn new software
- Basic skillset in MSWD and basic/intermediate in Excel
- Strong and accurate data entry skills
- Self-motivated and driven
- Energetic, positive and outgoing
- Excellent customer service and strong oral/written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail in an extremely fast-paced environment
- Strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Family like feel
- Great team
- Great internal longevity
- Health insurance
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation
Hours: 40 hours between 7:00am – 5:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Customer Service Representative position: $ 16.00 – $20.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Green Bay, WI
Job ID: 139159
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.