Are you a Sales Coordinator who has strong and very accurate data entry skills? Are you a Sales Coordinator who is looking for a career with a company that offers great benefits?
Our client is marketing company in the Green Bay area.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Sales Coordinator, you will be mainly supporting a few Outside Sales Manufacturing Representatives and numerous sporting goods companies.
- Take calls from the Sales Representatives and customers to place orders
- Price and create quotes for customers
- Follow up with customers on quotes
- E-mail images of the products
- Project work
- Ensure Sales Representative’s commissions are processed correctly
- Reach out to vendors on orders not fully paid and find discrepancies
- Work with key accounts and e-commerce
- Assist with whatever needs to be done
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Strong customer service /account management experience where you have worked with sales, buying or have been the liaison between the company, customers and vendors is highly preferred
- Would consider someone with a recent Associate or Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Communications or a related field
- Must have the drive to learn the position and build a career with the company
- Experience working within sales, marketing or a corporate retail setting is ideal
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Communications or a related field is a plus
- Computer savvy with the ability to learn new software/programs quickly
- MSWD and Excel skills
- Any experience with Macros or VLOOKUP’s is a plus
- Strong and very accurate data entry skills
- Must be comfortable using Outlook
- Any knowledge of PowerPoint is a plus
- Must be very customer service focused, friendly and personable
- Must be okay working in a quiet environment
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and change tasks quickly in an ever-changing environment
- Strong organizational and multitasking skills with the ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work well independently as well as with the team
- Team player and flexible to assist others as needed
- Excellent work ethic and career-driven
WHAT YOU GET:
- Fantastic owners
- Small company
- Family-like atmosphere
- Variety within the position
- Health insurance
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation
- Profit sharing
Hours: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Length: Direct Hire
Pay for the Sales Coordinator position: Based on experience, contact us for details
Location: Green Bay, WI
Job ID: 139382
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.