Are you an Account Executive who is looking for a long-term career with an insurance agency? Are you an Account Executive who has the drive and motivation to build business relationship?
Our client is an independent insurance agency in the Fox Valley area.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Account Executive, you will grow and retain a book of business/clients.
- Acquire and utilize full knowledge of the insurance products and coverage’s
- Greet clients, company representatives and guests
- Answer phones
- Quote, submit, and enter in new business applications to various companies
- Work with clients, carriers, and agency to service them over the phone as well as inbound and outbound written, faxed or emailed correspondences
- Set up new accounts for clients, servicing and submission
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have a current Property and Casualty License (P&C)
- Experience working with insurance in the past in any capacity
- Basic MSWD and Excel skills
- Rating insurance software is a huge bonus
- Excellent customer service skills over the phone and in written correspondence
- Ability to use a flexible and adaptable approach to meet the client’s needs
- Proper judgment and critical thinking
- Dedicated and must want to grow with the company on a long term basis
- High attention to detail
- Must enjoy working in a smaller team atmosphere
- Self-motivated and have a good sense of business
- Social and service oriented personality
WHAT YOU GET:
- Very friendly and great team
- Family environment
- Health insurance
- Paid vacation
Hours: Monday – Thursday 8:30am – 5:00pm and Friday 8:30am – 4:30pm
Length: Temporary to Hire or Direct Hire
Pay for the Account Manager position: $37,000.00 – $50,000.00 / yr. – based on experience
Location: Neenah, WI
Job ID: 139025
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.