Are you an Account Manager who enjoys working with people? Are you an Account Manager who has strong problem solving skills?
Our client is a family oriented, award-winning transportation company. They utilize state-of-the-art technology and software and consistently meet and exceed the needs of their customers.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Account Manager, you will be responsible for taking care of an assigned driver pool doing whatever they need to keep them on track.
- Work with the driver manager and support all the driver’s needs
- Help in leading team members to meet company performance goals
- Work with safety and compliance departments to promote positive driver relations, safe operations of equipment and the reduction of driver turnover
- Ensure a cooperative environment with consistent communication and flow of information concerning delivery related issues
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have a background working in transportation, must have the experience from “true trucking” type transportation companies
- Must have 1-3+ years of experience within an account manager, customer service representative or customer service support type role
- Experience doing full-cycle customer service is highly preferred
- Must understand geographic regions
- Someone who has been a driver manager in the past is highly preferred
- Computer savvy and good with using many software programs
- Basic skillset in MSWD and Excel
- Must be comfortable with general use of the internet
- Any experience with Microsoft 360 is a huge plus
- Any software experience working with PeopleNet, Weight & Management Scale, Cargo Security and Securement Loading is highly preferred
- Positive and easygoing attitude
- Must be able to stay calm and professional at all times
- Extremely strong multitasking skills in fast-paced environment
- Strong problem solving skills
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Casual dress code
- Very family oriented
- State-of-the-art technology
- Friendly, easy going environment
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Disability insurance
- Life insurance
- Profit sharing
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation
Hours: 7:30am – 4:30pm, extra hours are required, contact us for details
Length: Temporary to Hire or Direct Hire
Pay for the Account Manager position: Based on experience, contact us for details
Location: Kaukauna, WI
Job ID: 137725
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.