Are you a Direct Hire – Account Manager who has strong multitasking and prioritizing skills? Are you a Direct Hire – Account Manager who has your Property & Casualty (P&C) License?
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Account Manager, you will grow and retain a book of business/clients.
- Acquire and utilize full knowledge of the products
- Greet clients, company representatives and guests
- Answer phones
- Quote, submit and enter new business applications to various companies
- Work with clients to service them over the phone as well as inbound and outbound written, faxed or e-mail correspondences
- Set up new accounts for clients, servicing and submission
- Travel (locally) at times for client appointments or when coverage is needed
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Property and Casualty (P&C) License
- Insurance experience
- MSWD and Excel skills
- Insurance software experience is a huge plus
- Self-motivated and energetic
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to use a flexible and adaptable approach to meet the client’s needs
- Strong multitasking and prioritizing skills
- Proper judgment and critical thinking skills
- Detail oriented
- Career-driven and strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Great team
- Family environment
- Great benefits
Hours: Monday – Friday day shift hours, contact us for details
Length: Temporary to Hire or Direct Hire
Pay for the Account Manager position: Based on experience, contact us for details
Location: Neenah, WI
Job ID: 140368
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.