Are you an Account Manager with health insurance experience? Are you an Account Manager who is looking for an opportunity within a family-owned, flexible environment?
Established in 1996, our client is a local team of health insurance advisors.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Account Manager, you will quote on new insurance and renewals.
- Process enrollments and terminations
- Work with claims issues and case work
- Presentations to clients
- Work directly with employers and employees of company regarding health insurance questions
- Work with insurance carriers
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Health insurance background, or minimally, exposure to health insurance industry
- 1-2+ years of administrative support or account management experience
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- MSWD and Excel skills
- PowerPoint experience preferred
- After hire, must obtain health and life licenses
- Team player
- Positive attitude and passionate
- Motivated, self-sufficient and proactive
- Strong organizational skills and able to prioritize
WHAT YOU GET:
- Room for advancement
- Flexible work/life balanced
- Family owned
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Short and long term disability insurance
Hours: Monday-Thursday 8:00am-4:30pm and Friday 8:00am-3:00pm. (Friday summer hours 8:00am-12:00pm, pending workload)
Pay for the Account Manager position: $19.23-$26.44/hr. based on experience
Location: Menasha, WI. Pending experience, may consider a future hybrid schedule. Must live within driving distance of Menasha, WI.
Job ID: 141618
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.