Are you an Account Manager who is licensed in Property & Casualty? Are you an Account Manager who is looking for a company to grow with?
Our client has been in business since 1918 and specializes in all lines of insurance.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Account Manager, you will be servicing current and new customers in personal lines insurance.
- Assisting sales producers
- Making commercial changes
- Providing proposal updates, quoting and making policy changes
- Handle incoming calls regarding claims and answer any questions regarding policies
- Send out letters to clients
- General office duties
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have at least 2 years of insurance experience
- Must have Property & Casualty license
- Life insurance license is a plus
- Basic MSWD and Excel skills
- Applied software experience is a plus
- Good written and verbal communication
- Personable and friendly attitude
- Multi-tasking skills
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Account Manager: $11.00-$14.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Ripon, WI
Job I.D. 123442
WHAT YOU GET:
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid vacation
- Retirement options available
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.