Are you an Account Manager who enjoys meeting deadlines and has strong time-management skills? Are you an Account Manager who has strong MSWD & Excel skills?
Our client has been driven to make a difference in the communities they serve since 1949. They promote a fun and family-oriented workplace that encourages continuous self-improvement.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Account Manager, you will communicate with clients regarding retirement plans as well as build relationships with clients & vendors.
- Handle service requests by phone and email
- Communicate client concerns or potential issues to the Wealth Advisor
- Manage process to completion, delegating as appropriate
- Partner with the Wealth Advisor to develop service plans for clients
- Manage service plans
- Manage new client onboarding
- Assist with HR duties
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Combination of customer service and office/administrative experience
- 401(k) or HR knowledge a plus
- Desire to learn the financial/401(k) and HR industry
- May consider a recent Business graduate with professional people skills
- Computer savvy
- MSWD & Excel skills
- PowerPoint skills a plus
- Professional communication skills
- Multi-task well in a fast-paced team environment
- Strong time-management skills under tight deadlines
- Live within driving distance of Menasha, WI
WHAT YOU GET:
- Family-like atmosphere
- Great work/life balance
- Fun and family oriented
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Disability insurance
Pay for the Account Manager position: $20.00-$22.00/hr. based on experience
Location: Menasha, WI. Once trained there is an option for a hybrid schedule. Must live within driving distance of Menasha, WI
Job ID: 142296
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.