Are you an Account Manager who is looking for an opportunity with a company that offers great benefits? Are you an Account Manager who enjoys doing a lot of data entry?
Our client is a privately owned company that partners with companies worldwide and is one of the largest businesses of its kind in the United States. They are often referred to as experts in their industry and are continually forming new partnerships so they are able to supply their customers with exactly what they need.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Account Manager, you will work with sales order processing, inside and outside sales development and business development.
- Provide administrative support to distributors
- Maintain distributor sales orders during entire process, including order entry, order confirmation, order clarification, and order changes
- Process credit and debit requests relating to supplier promotions, quality complaints, billing issues and other situations
- Maintain distributor order guides with vendor item numbers
- Obtain details surrounding quality complaints from distributors and expedite resolution
- Generate and send supplier purchase orders and supplier confirmations for direct ship orders
- Provide weekly reporting to refrigerated warehouse for proper order planning
- Create distributor order guides for new members
- Provide quotes to distributors on currently ordered product, comparable product and new product lines
- Initiate sample request process for assigned distributors
- Complete conference follow-up and document results
- Obtain and provide product nutritionals, point of sale and product specifications
- Review and act upon distributor retention reports
- Attend relevant training opportunities
- Identify opportunities to develop and increase new distributor’s volume
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 1- 2+ years of customer service, data entry, problem solving or account manager type experience with in an office setting
- Food service industry experience is highly preferred
- Associate or bachelor’s degree is preferred
- Computer savvy with the ability to navigate between screens and work in a Windows based environment
- Strong and accurate data entry skills
- Basic skillset in MSWD and Excel
- Must be able to create basic formulas in Excel
- Experience using Outlook is ideal
- Outgoing and easygoing personality
- Strong listening skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritize in fast-paced environment
- Must be ok being at a desk all day long
- Excellent verbal/written and phone communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and high attention to detail
- Must take initiative and learn new things quickly
- Team player and flexible to assist as needed
WHAT YOU GET:
- Great company culture
- New remodeled facility
- Flexible schedule
- Casual dress code
- Wellness area
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
- Bonus plan
Hours: Full-time hours between 8:00am / 8:30am – 5:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire possibly Direct Hire
Pay for the Account Manager position: $18.00 / hr.
Location: Appleton, WI, option to work from home a few days a week after training is complete
Job ID: 138912
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.