Are you an Accountant who is looking to start a new position quickly? Are you an Accountant who is proactive and able to hit the ground running?
Our client has won numerous awards over the years for their high quality products and is a leader in their industry. They are consistent in meeting and exceeding their customers’ expectations.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Accountant, you will complete month and year end closing, account reconciliation, and journal entries.
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have been in an accountant role or be a CPA
- Experience in month and year end closings
- Experience with account reconciliation journal entries is highly preferred
- A degree is highly preferred
- Must have experience with Oracle or Adage
- Deadline driven and a very quick learner
- Self sufficient and proactive
- Must be adaptable
- Strong organizational skills and great attention to detail
- Ability to jump in and hit the ground running
- Professional communication skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Opportunity for advancement
- Large corporation with a small family type feel
- Company that is growing and investing in new resources
Hours: 40 hours between 7:00am – 5:00pm
Pay for the Accountant position: Based on experience, contact us for details
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 137689
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.