Are you an Accountant who has strong Excel skills? Are you an Accountant who is looking for a great foot in the door with a growing company?
Our client is a community bank catering to both personal and business financial needs.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Accountant, you will work heavily with reconciliations daily for correspondent bank accounts.
- Work with employees to follow up on older outstanding reconciliation items
- Handle daily balancing of reconciliations and general ledgers
- Look into accounts and activities to make sure they are current and correct discrepancies
- Ensure general ledger entries are accurate and post entries
- Maintain expense records for bank, audit and tax purposes
- Monthly reconciliations for general ledger accounts
- Make sure support agrees to ending balance
- Possibly assist accounts payable with the coding of invoices to appropriate locations and general ledgers
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 1-2+ years of solid accounting experience is highly preferred
- Would consider a fresh graduate with an Associate or Bachelor’s degree in Accounting (within the last year or so)
- Must know how to complete reconciliation and do the daily balancing of general ledgers
- Computer/tech savvy
- Must have used multiple software systems at once and be able to learn new computer software quickly
- Any banking experience working with internal checking accounts is a plus
- An Accounting degree is a plus
- Strong and accurate data entry skills
- Basic skillset in MSWD, Outlook and intermediate in Excel
- Must know how to work with formulas within Excel
- Must have experience working with PDF’s
- Friendly, positive and upbeat
- Extremely high attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to handle highly confidential information
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to jump in and hit the ground running
- Strong work ethic and team player
WHAT YOU GET:
- Growing company
- Great foot in the door
- Learning opportunities
- Relationship building bank
Hours: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Length: Temporary while Hire
Pay for the Accountant position: $16.00 – $23.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Green Bay, WI
Job ID: 138341
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.