Are you an Accountant who has a degree in Accounting or Finance? Are you an Accountant who is looking for an opportunity within a team environment?
Our client has been in business for over 25 years and is committed to innovation and performance. All of their products are designed in the USA.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Accountant, you will work with domestic/international shipping and invoices.
- Process returns and credits
- Record activity into QuickBooks
- Bank activity
- Monthly bank reconciliations
- Accounts receivable
- Inventory management
- Accounts payable
- File sales use tax for 40 states
- Monitor line of credit activity
- Any other duties assigned
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 1-2 years of accounting experience
- Must have an Associate or Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- Computer savvy with the ability to pick up on new computer systems quickly
- MSWD and Excel skills
- Any experience working with QuickBooks is a huge plus
- Professional, friendly and personable
- Excellent customer service skills, both written and over the phone
- Strong organizational skills and detailed oriented
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Must work well in a team environment
- Strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Flexible work environment
- Smaller company
- Health insurance
- Paid vacation
Hours: 8:00am – 4:30pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Accountant position: $20.00 – $25.00 / hr. – based one experience
Location: De Pere, WI
Job ID: 139395
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.