Are you an Accountant who has strong organizational skills and is detail oriented? Are you an Accountant who is looking for an opportunity within a team environment?
Our client specializes in developing general contracting, landscape contracting and property management in residential and commercial settings.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Accountant, you will reconcile general ledger accounts, prepare journal entries and perform other related duties and assignments as required.
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 1+ years of accounting experience or a degree in Accounting
- Any experience in property management is a plus
- Degree in Accounting is required if no experience
- MSWD, Excel and Outlook skills
- Property management and/or Yardi software experience is a plus
- Friendly, personable and easy going,
- Ability to work well independently in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to process large amounts of information while meeting deadlines
- Strong organizational skills and detail oriented
- Excellent communication skills
- Outstanding work ethic and team player
WHAT YOU GET:
- Company likes to have fun they plan parties and activities for the team
- Modern office
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
Hours: 8:00am – 5:00pm (summer hours they close at 1:00pm on Fridays)
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Accountant position: $17.25 – $17.75 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Fond du Lac, WI
Job ID: 139741
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.