Are you a Direct Hire Accountant who has strong problem solving skills? Are you a Direct Hire Accountant who is deadline driven and detail oriented?
Our client is an educational organization to restore and preserve freedom under the United Sates Constitution.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Accountant, you will process payroll and prepare periodic (monthly) balance sheets, income statements, profit and loss statements.
- Maintain general ledger
- General cost accounting
- Reconcile bank accounts monthly, verify deposits and address inquiries from banks
- Verify payment of invoices associated with accounts payable and ensure payments are charged to the appropriate accounts
- File required tax forms with federal, state and local government agencies
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 3-5 years of experience in general and financial accounting
- Someone that has small and large corporate experience is preferred
- Any non-profit accounting experience is a huge plus
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Financial or Accounting is ideal but will accept equivalent experience
- Accounting software experience is ideal
- Must be confident in learning new systems
- Excel skills
- Extremely high attention to detail and accuracy
- Must be deadline-oriented
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Career focused and strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Paid vacation
Hours: 8:00am – 5:00pm Monday – Friday
Length: Temporary to Hire or Direct Hire
Pay for the Accountant position: Based on experience, contact us for details
Job ID: 139822
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.