Are you an Accountant who has strong Excel skills? Are you an Accountant who is looking for an opportunity within a large well-known company in the Fox Valley area?
Our client is a known leader in their industry. They are proud to offer their employees the flexibility to pursue their talents and goals in a supportive work environment.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Accountant, you will lead the financial closing processes, prepare financial statements and reconcile ledger accounts.
- Provide sales analysis reports
- Oversee accounts payable functions and use tax reporting
- Inventory adjustments
- Materials spend
- Foreign currency invoice processing
- Received not invoiced reports
- Cycle count analysis
- Intercompany payments
- Environmental reporting/ tracking
- Warranty inventory adjustments
- American Express approvals
- Month-end journal entries
- Account reconciliations
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Accounting experience
- Any manufacturing industry and/or inventory experience is a plus
- Accounting degree or CPA
- Excel skills
- Easygoing and flexible
- Ability to balance multiple projects
- Strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Flexible scheduling
- Working in a small group who are available for questions
- Great culture and values
- Large company with a family-owned feel
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid vacation
Hours: Full-time hours between 7:00am – 4:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire possibly Direct Hire
Pay for the Accountant position: Based on experience, contact us for details
Location: Appleton, WI – maybe consider a hybrid schedule, contact us for details must live in or near Appleton, WI
Job ID: 139932
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.