Are you an Accounting Generalist who has strong Excel skills? Are you an Accounting Generalist who is looking for a career opportunity within a team environment?
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Accounting Generalist, you will manage accounts receivable and accounts payable as well as other accounting duties.
WHAT YOU NEED:
- General accounting experience
- Knowledge of GAAP preferred
- Knowledge of accounts receivable and accounts payable
- Inventory control experience is highly preferred
- Any human resources experience is a plus
- Associate degree in Business, Financial or Accounting is preferred
- Knowledge of Sage 100 is preferred
- Excel skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Must have a high respect for confidentiality
- Strong analytical and researching skills
- Strong math skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Career-driven and strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Family/team environment
- Benefits offered
Hours: Full-time day shift hours
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Accounting Generalist position: Based on experience, contact us for details
Location: Neenah, WI
Job ID: 140192
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.