Are you an Accountant who has strong math and analytical skills? Are you an Accountant who has supervisory and training skills/experience?
Our client is a well-established, multi-location dealership that also offers repair services. They are excited to offer their staff a brand new work environment.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Accountant, you will develop, analyze and interpret statistical and accounting information.
- Evaluate the performance of personnel in the Accounting department
- Reconcile account balances
- Tax preparation and income tax planning
- Complete internal reports
- Evaluate and recommend insurance coverage
- Provide financial controls
- Direct internal and external audits, tests accuracy of physical inventories
- Prepare bi-weekly payroll and 401(k) submittal
- Perform daily data and weekly system backups
- Backup for office staff during absences as necessary
- Weekly office cleaning performed in cooperation w/the rest of the office staff
- Any other duties as assigned
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 4+ years of experience in accounting
- Strong math and analytical skills
- Supervisory and training skills
- Any experience with heavy/medium duty equipment companies is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or a related field
- CPA certification or master’s degree is preferred
- MSWD and Excel skills
- Strong and accurate data entry skills
- Any experience with an accounting software program (Procede) is a huge plus
- Professional, positive and focused
- Must be accurate, consistent and ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Ability to work with multiple personalities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Family owned company with great employee longevity
- Brand new work environment
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid vacation
Hours: 8:00am- 4:30pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Accountant position: $55,000.00 – $75,000.00 / yr. – based on experience
Location: Oshkosh, WI
Job ID: 140289
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.