Are you an Accountant who wants to pick your part time schedule? Are you an Accountant looking to join a growing company in the Fox Valley Area?
Our client is a global company that has been around since 1966 and specializes in building and machine design for their industry.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Accountant, you will be responsible for accounting for projects throughout the US.
- ACH and other payment selection to vendors
- Assist with month end & year end closing tasks
- Journal entries
- Reconcile general ledger accounts and credit card transactions
WHAT YOU NEED:
- General accounting experience or recent graduate with internship experience
- Project accounting experience is helpful
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance preferred but will consider equivalent experience
- Excel skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Professional office environment
- Ranked #1 in Pulp and Paper Industry Engineering Services
- Very little turnover
- In-office celebrations and annual events
- Opportunity to work with employees from different cultures and background as well as global industry leaders
- Friday jeans day
Hours: 20-25 hours per week between 7:30am-5:00pm. Pick your schedule.
Length: Temporary to Hire or Direct Hire
Pay for the Accountant position: $28.00-$29.00/hr. based on experience
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 141088
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.