Are you an Accounting / Administrative Assistant who has strong Excel skills? Are you an Accounting / Administrative Assistant who is looking for an opportunity within a family friendly team environment?
Our client provides services to over 9,000 customers in the community. They enjoy being an active part of their community in addition to offering various educational programs.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Accounting / Administrative Assistant, you will prepare bi-weekly payroll; processes all payroll and related records.
- Complete monthly, quarterly, annual reports and related employee records/reports
- Maintain confidential personnel information
- Prepare agenda and support documents for regular and special commission meetings
- Attend regular and special commission meetings, compose and type minutes of meetings and distribute copies
- Maintain commission agenda/minutes on website and enter minutes in a permanent record book
- Establish and maintain complex filing systems, open and distribute utility mail
- Order office supplies as needed
- Aid in benefit administration and enrollments
- Support Recruiting by posting job openings
- Assists with accounting functions such as serving as backup to accounts payable, processing of purchase orders, daily financial account review and involvement with the annual budget process
- Maintain and update various communication materials including the emergency response book, safety manuals, company newsletter and provide content for the city newsletter work
- Make updates to the company website
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 2+ years of on the job accounting experience
- Payroll and/or human resources experience is highly preferred
- Any post high school education, ideally in Accounting, is a plus
- Computer savvy to learn new programs/software quickly
- MSWD and Excel skills
- Friendly and considerate to customers’ needs
- Ability to make decisions in accordance with regulations
- Detailed orientated
- Ability to pick up on things quickly
WHAT YOU GET:
- Family friendly environment
- Great morale
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid vacation
Hours: 24-40 hours per week preferably between 8:00am – 5:00pm, contact us for additional details
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Accounting / Administrative Assistant position: $18.00 – $20.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Menasha, WI
Job ID: 140210
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.