Are you an Accounting Administrative Assistant who likes variety? Are you an Accounting Administrative Assistant who is looking for an opportunity to pick work schedule?
Our client is a heavy-duty trailer dealership.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Accounting Administrative Assistant, you will handle accounts payable & receivable as well as enter and file invoices.
- Answer incoming calls
- Transfer calls and take messages
- Cash box reconciliation / work with debit and credits
- Reference checks for credit applications
- Post office and bank runs using company vehicle
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 1+ year of accounting, billing, invoicing, accounts payable and / or receivable experience
- Debits and credits knowledge preferred
- Associate degree in Accounting preferred
- MSWD, Excel and Outlook skills
- Accounting software experience preferred
- Work independently and take initiative
- People skills
- Attention to detail and professional attitude
WHAT YOU GET:
- Staff longevity
- Bigger company with a small, family feel
- Training and professional development
- Excellent benefit package, pending hours worked per week
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life and Disability insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Holidays and PTO
- Bonus potential
Hours: 20-30 hours per week between 7:30am-5:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Accounting Administrative Assistant position: $18.00-$21.00/hr. based on experience
Location: Kaukauna, WI
Job ID: 141129
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.