Are you an Accounting / Administrative Assistant who enjoys having a variety of duties? Are you an Accounting / Administrative Assistant who is looking for an opportunity within a small family-owned business?
Our client is an accounting firm that was established in 2008.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Accounting / Administrative Assistant, you will be the assisting with accounting duties and performing administrative duties as well.
- Accounts payable
- Enter timesheets for payroll
- File and scan paperwork
- Print W-2’s and put into envelopes to be mailed
- Call clients to collect paperwork and information needed
- Answer requests for W-9’s from clients
- Answer incoming calls
- Greet clients
- Prepare shipments by printing labels and putting the label on the boxes to ship out
- Call customers to get information if needed
- Other miscellaneous clerical duties
- Additional duties as assigned
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 1-2+ years of accounting or bookkeeping experience is preferred
- Must have an Associate or Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- Intermediate skillset in MSWD and Excel
- QuickBooks experience is a huge plus
- Must have used a computerized accounting system on the job
- Ability to lift up to 25 lbs.
- Friendly, personable and have great customer service skills
- Positive and upbeat personality
- Ability to handle interruptions and be able to switch gears very quickly
- Self-motivated and take initiative with the ability to multitask and prioritize
- Ability to work well independently and be comfortable working in the office alone a lot of the time
- Extremely detailed and accurate
- Eager to learn and take on more duties as time goes on
- Strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Small family-owned business
- Casual and more relaxed environment
- Variety within the position
- Benefits offered pending amount of hours worked
Hours: 20-40 hours per week
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Accounting / Administrative Assistant position: $15.00 – $20.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Green Bay, WI
Job ID: 138627
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.