Are you an Accounting / Administrative Clerk who enjoys working in a team environment? Are you an Accounting / Administrative Clerk who has strong multitasking skills?
Our client provides environmental solutions for businesses. They are a global provider of leading-edge technology and industrial services.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Accounting / Administrative Clerk, you will work with sales, customer service, logistics, accounting, suppliers and customers.
- Create customer invoices
- Process supplier invoices
- Perform follow up on invoices
- Obtain and follow up on supplier documentation
- Some reconciliation of orders
- Process inventory transactions
- Assist with bi-annual physical inventory count
- Perform audits and maintain audit documentation as directed
- Enter orders
- Create purchase orders
- Backup and assist other activities in the administrative department
- Create and maintain standard operating procedures
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Any accounting, finance and/or numbers type of background is ideal
- Would consider someone with any experience with logistics, numbers, math, etc.
- Must be okay with administrative duties
- Any manufacturing experience is a plus
- Associate degree in Accounting or Finance is preferred
- Basic/intermediate skillset in Excel, basic in MSWD and Outlook
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Must be analytical and maintain accurate document control
WHAT YOU GET:
- Hard working, smaller company where everyone works together
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
Hours: 7:30am – 4:30pm, contact us for details
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Accounting / Administrative Clerk position: $39,000.00 – $43,500.00 / yr.
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 138275
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.