Are you an Accountant who is looking for a position with a variety of duties? Are you an Accountant who has strong communication skills?
Our client is the corporate headquarters of a hair salon.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Accountant, you will answer the phone, open the mail and send out “thank you” letters in the mail.
- Greet walk in traffic
- Complete filing and create spreadsheets within Excel
- Assist the accountant with data entry, wage verification, employment forms and payroll
- Assist with any other duties as assigned and could take on more duties down the road
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 2 years of accounting experience where you have done financial statements, analysis and budgeting
- Must have an Associate degree in Accounting, Finance, etc
- Basic MSWD and intermediate Excel skills
- Experience with Sage is a plus
- Must be willing to help out wherever is needed
- Good communication skills
- Common sense and ability to make judgment calls when needed
WHAT YOU GET:
- Fun environment
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vacation time
Hours: 8:30am – 5:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Accountant position: $16.00 – $18.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Madison, WI
Job ID: 137582
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.