Are you an Accountant who is looking for a position with a variety of duties? Are you an Accountant who has strong communication skills?
Our client is the corporate headquarters of a hair salon.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Accountant, you will answer the phone, open the mail and send out “thank you” letters in the mail.
- Greet walk in traffic
- Complete filing and create spreadsheets within Excel
- Complete data entry, wage verifications, employment forms and payroll
- Complete financial statements, analysis and budgeting
- Assist with any other duties as assigned and could take on more duties down the road
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 2 years of corporate accounting experience where you have done financial statements, analysis and budgeting is highly preferred
- Would consider someone with 4 years of corporate accounting experience where you have done financial statements, analyst and budgeting (in lieu of a degree)
- An Associate degree in Accounting, Finance, etc. is highly preferred
- Basic MSWD and intermediate Excel skills
- Experience with Sage is a plus
- Must be willing to help out wherever is needed
- Good communication skills
- Common sense and ability to make judgment calls when needed
WHAT YOU GET:
- Fun environment
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vacation time
Hours: 8:30am – 5:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Accountant position: Based on experience, contact us for details
Location: Madison, WI
Job ID: 137582
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.