Are you an Accounting / Office Assistant who has strong Excel skills? Are you an Accounting / Office Assistant who is looking for an opportunity with part-time hours?
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Accounting / Office Assistant, you will process purchase orders and invoices.
- Match invoices to purchase orders
- Work with vendors on discrepancies
- Complete weekly check run processing
- Fix discrepancies related to purchase orders
- Assist with cost comparisons and assist with specific invoicing.
- Work with many vendors via e-mail and phone
- Any miscellaneous projects/duties as needed
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have accounts payable or invoicing experience
- Must understand how an office runs and have general business knowledge
- Any construction or job cost experience is a plus
- An Associate degree is again also a plus
- Computer savvy with the ability to learn and work with new programs/software quickly
- Intermediate skillset in Excel and basic in MSWD
- Strong organizational skills and high attention to detail
- Ability to work with multiple projects at once
- Must be able to catch on quickly
- Ability to work well independently, ask questions as needed with minimal direction
WHAT YOU GET:
- Flexible hours
- Ability to work well independently
Hours: Full-time hours, contact us for details
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Accounting / Office Assistant position: Based on experience, contact us for details
Location: Green Bay, WI
Job ID: 137790
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.