Are you an Administrative Assistant who has strong data entry skills? Are you an Administrative Assistant who is looking for a foot in the door with a company with over 100 years of experience?
Our client is a well-known, well-established manufacturing company. They strive to set the bar when it comes to customization and service.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Administrative Assistant, you will perform clerical tasks in the finance department.
- Enter, print and sort accounts payable invoices
- Sort and distribute mail
- Assist in preparing sales invoices
- Enter sales invoices into the ERP system
- Create bills of lading
- Sort and file invoicing documents
- Other projects as needed
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 1 year of administrative support experience
- Must have some type of experience or schooling with accounting, finance or invoicing
- Associate degree in accounting is a plus
- Strong and accurate data entry skills
- Basic MSWD and Outlook skills
- Intermediate Excel skills
- Must be accurate and detailed
- Strong problem solving skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Fortune 500 company
- Company that has great employee tenure
- Company that is committed to the community
- Health insurance
Hours: 8 hours a day between 7:00am – 5:00pm
Pay for the Administrative Assistant position: Based on experience, contact us for details.
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 138128
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.