Are you an Accounting Assistant who enjoys detailed work? Are you an Accounting Assistant who looking for an opportunity with part-time hours?
Our client is a leading fabrication company. They are consistently adding new equipment to meet their customers’ needs.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Accounting Assistant, you will be assisting with the accounts payable process.
- Confirm data on the packing lists are correct
- Confirm invoices are correct
- Find any discrepancies and research as needed in the system
- Pay the invoices
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Any office experience is highly preferred
- Would consider a recent graduate or someone currently going to school who is looking to get some experience
- Computer savvy with the ability to learn new software quickly
- Any experience/knowledge of QuickBooks and/or JobBOSS software is a plus
- Extremely high attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to handle very repetitive work yet at the same time handle interruptions
- Strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Flexible company
- Great longevity within the company
Hours: Tuesdays and Wednesdays 16-18 hours per week, contact us for details
Pay for the Accounting Assistant position: $15.00 / hr.
Location: Green Bay, WI
Job ID: 138153
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.