Are you an Accounting Assistant who is extremely detail oriented? Are you an Accounting Assistant who is looking to work for a company that offers growth opportunities?
Our client is a commercial cleaning service.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Accounting Assistant, you will be responsible for assisting with all of the accounting duties for their different locations.
- Accounts payable
- Accounts receivable
- Allocate expenses for each job as it is completed
- Reconciliation of checking accounts, monthly bank statements and multiple credit cards
- Payroll for over 75 employees from start to finish
- Handle payroll taxes, garnishments, etc.
- Any other duties assigned
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 2-5+ years of well-rounded accounting experience including accounts payable, accounts receivable and payroll
- Any experience in the construction industry is a huge plus
- Associate or bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or a related field is a plus
- Computer savvy with the ability to learn new software/programs quickly
- Basic skillset in MSWD and Excel
- Knowledge of an accounting software, ideally QuickBooks is preferred
- Ability to stay very focused and work well independently
- Must be very organized and work well with deadlines
- Must not be afraid to ask questions
- Ability to learn the construction industry and learn how the accounting works in the industry
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be extremely detailed and accurate
- Strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- They are a more relaxed atmosphere but yet are very hard working
- Ability to do a variety of tasks and projects
- Opportunity to grow as the company grows
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Disability insurance
- Paid vacation
Hours: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Accounting Assistant position: $18.00 – $22.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Green Bay, WI
Job ID: 138989
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.