Are you an Accounting Assistant who has organizational and strong time management skills? Are you an Accounting Assistant who is looking for an opportunity within a small family-owned team environment?
Our client is a family-owned manufacturing facility. They focus on building quality relationships with their customers and providing them with quality products.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Accounting Assistant, you will provide accounting and administrative support to the company.
- Perform accounts payable and receivable functions
- Process customer invoices and vendor bills
- Correspond with customers/vendors and update their records as needed
- Reconcile checking and credit card statements
- Open and process mail
- Answer phones and direct calls
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have 1+ years of bookkeeping/accounting clerk experience unless you have a recent Accounting degree
- Bachelor’s or Associate degree in Accounting
- MSWD and Excel skills
- Any experience with QuickBooks is a plus
- Positive and friendly
- Excellent people skills
- Strong communicator and team player
- Strong organizational skills and detail oriented
- Strong time-management skills
- Must be okay helping with office duties outside of accounting
WHAT YOU GET:
- Family owned company close knit team committed to the company mission
- Truly a team environment
- Laid back yet hard working culture
- Health insurance
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation
Hours: 8:00am- 4:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Accounting Assistant position: $18.00 – $20.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 139342
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.