Are you an Accounting Assistant who has strong analytical and problem solving skills? Are you an Accounting Assistant who is looking for a career opportunity in the Green Bay, WI area?
Our client specializes in emergency property restoration.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Accounting Assistant, you will handle the daily, weekly and monthly accounting tasks for the company along with some general office work.
- Cash management
- Reconcile cash including balancing the bank to checking reconciliation spreadsheet
- Enter payments received
- Make bank deposits
- Enter credit card charges
- Enter vendor invoices received via mail or e-mail
- Edit/verify timecard punches and enter time sheet data
- Sort and distribute mail
- Process vendor payments
- Maintain filing systems
- Process bi-weekly payroll
- Assist with month-end processes
- Answer the phones and direct the call to the right person
- Help with greeting any walk-in traffic
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 1-2+ years of accounting experience including payroll and cash management
- Any experience in restoration or insurance industry is a plus
- MSWD and Excel skills
- Computer/tech savvy to learn the company specific software
- Any experience with QuickBooks is highly preferred
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to handle multiple projects at once
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Extremely accurate and detail orientated
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills
- Career-driven and strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Small company feel
- Variety in the position
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
- Personal time off
- Simple IRA
Hours: 8:00am – 4:30pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Accounting Assistant position: $16.00 – $20.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Green Bay, WI
Job ID: 139576
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.