Are you an Accounting Assistant who has strong Excel skills? Are you an Accounting Assistant who is looking for an opportunity with very flexible part-time hours?
Our client is a non-profit organization that provides assistance for persons with developmental disabilities.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Accounting Assistant, you will manage all bills with the 3rd party payers, help with processing payments and allocate payments to member’s accounts.
- Work with PayPal and other forms of payment to pay bills
- Any other accounting functions that come up
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have accounting experience
- Would consider a recent graduate with a degree in Accounting
- Would also consider someone that wants to take a step back in their career or has been out of the work force for a while and wants to get back in to it
- Associate degree in Accounting is preferred
- Computer savvy with the ability to navigate through other software systems
- Must have QuickBooks exposure/experience
- Strong and accurate data entry skills
- MSWD and Excel skills
- PowerPoint knowledge is preferred
- Must be teachable
- Very flexible
- Strong analytical skills and detail oriented
- Strong multitasking skills
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
WHAT YOU GET:
- Very flexible
- Family friendly
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
Hours: 20 hours per week between the hours of 8:00am – 8:00pm (office hours are 9:00am – 4:30pm), contact us for details
Length: Temporary to hire or Direct Hire
Pay for the Accounting Assistant position: $16.00 – $20.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 139658
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.