Are you an Accounting Assistant who has advanced Excel skills? Are you an Accounting Assistant who is looking to get your foot in the door with a global company?
Oshkosh Corporation is a global company and a leader in the manufacturing industry. They are focused on delivering more value for their customers. This client has a long history in our community and is driven to provide excellence and innovation.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Accounting Assistant, you will act as a floater for the company’s financial operations.
- Ensure accurate and timely processing of business transactions
- Maintain files, forms and computer-based records
- Assist internal and external customer with questions regarding business transactions
- Process requirements and respond to inquiries
- Perform defined balancing and reconciliation procedures
- Assist with processing reports for management needs and external reporting
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have administrative with some accounting experience
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance is preferred
- Excel and MSWD skills
- Any experience with Kronos is preferred
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Organizational skills
- Strong organizational and problem solving skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Opportunity to work for an award-winning, global company
- Fortune 500 company
- Company that continually invests in employees through training and education
- Advancement opportunities
- Company that fosters teamwork
- Health insurance
Hours: Full-time hours between 7:00am – 5:00pm
Length: Temporary long term
Pay for the Accounting Assistant position: Based on experience, contact us for details
Location: Oshkosh, WI, training will be onsite but there is potential for remote work afterwards
Job ID: 139671
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.