Are you an Accounting Assistant who has strong Excel skills? Are you an Accounting Assistant who has experience working with numbers?
Our client has been in business for well over 125 years. Their brands are some of the most recognized and they are constantly in pursuit of new business opportunities.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Accounting Assistant, you will process accounts payable.
- Data entry and filing
- Print invoices and box them
- Any other accounting duties that may come up
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 1+ years of office support type experience within an office setting is highly preferred
- Must have experience working with numbers
- Would consider a recent accounting graduate who can catch on quickly and is very detailed
- Accounts payable processing experience is a plus
- Any experience working in the paper or manufacturing industry is preferred
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree in Accounting is preferred
- Must have strong and accurate data entry skills
- MSWD and Excel skills
- Experience working in Oracle is preferred
- Ability to retain information, take good notes and catch on quickly
- Deadline driven and conscientious of the deadline
- Ability to learn from mistakes and take pride in your position and responsibilities
- Must be a team player and be happy, upbeat and easy going with a work hard attitude
WHAT YOU GET:
- Strong company culture
- Collaborative environment
- Company that takes pride in beating the competition
- Top performer within their industry
- Health insurance pending length of assignment
Hours: Full-time hours between 7:00am – 5:00pm
Pay for the Accounting Assistant position: $16.00 – $18.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Neenah, WI
Job ID: 139689
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.