Are you an Accounting Assistant who is looking for an opportunity within a great team company culture? Are you an Accounting Assistant who has excellent time-management skills and a sense of urgency?
Our client manufactures innovative products for the healthcare industry. They believe in giving back and are a strong supporter of various organizations in the community.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Accounting Assistant, you will be assisting in our Shared Services department collecting on accounts by sending invoice reminders and communicating with customers via phone, e-mail, fax or mail.
- Post ACH lockbox transactions to customer accounts
- Resolve valid or authorized deductions by entering adjusting entries
- Match invoices to receiving documents
- Review all invoices for appropriate documentation and approval prior to payment
- Post invoices into the computer system
- Work on requests as assigned by current Accounts Payable Associates
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Ability to understand discounts, percentages, basic math, numbers and analytical type backgrounds
- Accounting knowledge is a plus
- Computer and technical savvy
- MSWD and Excel skills
- Must be okay sitting and working on the computer all day long
- Must lead with humility and respect to every individual
- Must be process focused and embrace scientific thinking
- Honest and demonstrate flexibility and adaptability
- Excellent time-management skills
- Ability to maintain a sense of urgency at all times
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong organization and team-interaction skills
- Strong work ethic
- Must live in or near Neenah, WI
WHAT YOU GET:
- Great company culture that focuses on commitment, honesty, and teamwork
- Gain experience
- Health insurance pending length of the assignment
Hours: 40 hours per week, core hours are 9:00am – 5:00pm
Pay for the Accounting Assistant position: $18.00 / hr.
Location: Neenah, WI – position will work remote until they go back to the office – must live in or near Neenah, WI
Job ID: 139742
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.