Are you an Accounting Assistant who enjoys detailed work? Are you an Accounting Assistant who looking for an opportunity to start ASAP?
Our client is a leading fabrication company. They are consistently adding new equipment to meet their customers’ needs.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Accounting Assistant, you will be assisting with the accounts payable and receivable processes.
- Enter invoices
- Confirm data on the packing lists are correct
- Confirm invoices are correct
- Find any discrepancies and research as needed in the system
- Pay the invoices
- Contact vendors with questions as needed
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 6+ months of accounting experience is highly preferred
- Would consider a recent graduate or someone currently going to school for Accounting who is looking to get some experience
- Associate degree, Technical Diploma/Certificate in Accounting is a plus
- Computer savvy with the ability to learn new software quickly
- Any experience/knowledge of QuickBooks and/or JobBOSS software is a plus
- Extremely high attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to handle very repetitive work yet at the same time handle interruptions
- Strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Flexible company
- Great longevity within the company
Hours: 40 hours per week between the hours of 7:00am – 5:00pm
Length: Temporary while Hire
Pay for the Accounting Assistant position: $15.00 – $18.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Green Bay, WI
Job ID: 139805
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.